Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Adult Dog Food
• APT FOR ADULT LABRADORS- Royal Canin Adult Labrador Dog Food is apt for mature Labradors over 15 months.
• ENHANCES BONE STRENGTH- This Dog Food is high in nutritional value that helps in enhancing the bone strength and promotes the health of adult dogs.
• MAINTAINS IDEAL WEIGHT- The product contains an apt amount of protein, calcium, and phosphorous that maintains an ideal weight.
• IMPROVES DIGESTIVE HEALTH- This formula improves the digestive health of Labrador Retriever Dogs and also promotes a balance in the intestinal flora.
• EXCLUSIVE KIBBLE DIET- The kibble texture and formula of this dog feed is adapted to the Labrador Retriever dog, and its exclusive shape helps reduce the rate of food intake, that helps in weight management.
Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Adult is an ideal food for Labrador dogs that weight around 38 kgs and female dog weighs around 25 kgs. Royal Canin Labrador Retriever adult food is specifically designed to meet the requirements of Labrador dogs, who are more than 15 months old. Labrador retriever matures quite fast.
Labrador Retrievers tend to eat food quickly; the kibbles in the Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Adult are donut shape which makes the dog chew its food giving them better digestion and reduce the rate of food intake that helps in weight management.
The food provides calcium, protein, and phosphorus, as per the requirements of Labrador Retrievers. Highly digestible proteins and fiber content give a balanced intestinal flora.
Dehydrated poultry protein, maize, rice, maize gluten, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable protein isolate*, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, yeasts, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, psyllium husks and seeds, fructooligo-saccharides, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), borage oil (0.1%), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract(source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Vitamin A: 23900 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 39 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.7 mg, E4 (Copper): 1 mg, E5 (Manganese): 52 mg, E6 (Zinc): 194 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 30% - Fat content: 13% - Crude ash: 6.6% - Crude fibres: 3.6% - EPA and DHA fatty acids: 4 g/kg