This diet is adapted to suit the sensitive digestive system of your shepherd and takes into account the moderate energy needs of your puppy as it has a longer growth period than smaller breed puppies. It also has an adapted calcium and phosphorus content that helps to maintain bone and joint health and maintain your pet's ideal weight.
• - Royal Canin German Shepherd Junior Puppy Food is apt for German Shepherd puppies up to 15 months.
• - This diet is an assortment of EPA-DHA and other nutrients that helps in improving Skin and Coat of growing puppies.
• - This Puppy Food is high in nutritional value that helps in enhancing B1 Structure that improves bone strength and promotes healthy development of Puppies.
• - The Diet contains highly digestible proteins that help in improving digestion and limits the content of fermentable residue in the intestine.
• - Royal Canin German Shepherd Junior Puppy Food is an exclusive kibble diet designed especially for weaning puppies.
• - The Product is a proven Kibble Technology that reduces the formation of tartar and maintains the dental health of growing puppies.
Royal Canin German Shepherd Puppy Food is a feed ideal for German Shepherd puppies up to 15 months of age. This dog diet includes EPA-DHA and other essential nutrients that help in improving Skin & Coat of growing puppies, as the skin and coat reflect the pup’s state of health.
Royal Canin German Shepherd Junior/Puppy Food is an assortment of those nutritional elements that improve the B1 Structure and also maintains the bones’ strength. This Kibble diet is designed especially for weaning puppies, who are learning to grow. The food contains highly digestible proteins that help in improving digestion and limits the content of fermentable residue in the intestine.
Not only this, Royal Canin German Shepherd Junior Puppy Food improves Dental Health of puppies as the product is a proven Kibble Technology that reduces the formation of tartar.
Rice, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize flour, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, beet pulp, soya oil, fish oil, copra oil, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligosaccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Vitamin A: 24700 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 53 mg, E6 (Zinc): 200 mg, E8 Selenium): 0.1 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 24% - Fat content: 19% - Crude ash: 7.5% - Crude fibres: 3.8% - EPA and DHA fatty acids: 4 g/kg.