- Pet Defence against Ticks and Fleas
- Natural Actives/Essential Oils: We have used plant-based ingredients like Lavender and Natural Extracts of Vitamin E along with certified Natural Essential oils of Lemongrass.
- Less Foaming, Gentle Ingredients, Effective Cleansing
- Anti-Irritant, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal and Antiseptic
- pH Neutralised: Ideal for Pets
- Fragrance Free and Paraben Free
- Moisturizes and Conditions
- Vegan and Animal Cruelty Free
- No Harmful Chemicals and No Artificial Fragrances
How To Use
Gently massage shampoo into the coat to form a rich creamy lather. Pay special attention to AVOID eyes. Rinse thoroughly; use regularly to maintain a healthy coat. We want to be synonymous with the best dog shampoo for ticks and fleas in India!
Vitamin E is not only beneficial but also essential for your pet. It helps reduce flakiness and promotes a healthy and glossy coat. In addition, it helps improve skin condition by rejuvenating dry and itchy areas.
Vitamin E is recommended in the following situations:
2. Soothes dry and itchy skin
2. Healthy and glossy coat
Lemongrass Essential Oil is an effective cleanser for all skin types, making it the perfect ingredient for any Waterless Shampoo for dogs, cats, puppies, kittens. It can sterilize your pet’s pores, serve as a natural toner, strengthen their skin tissues and hair follicles. Its skin healing and bacteria-killing properties will leave your pet’s coat shiny, fresh, and odour free.
Lemongrass is recommended for the following reasons:
1. Natural bug repellent
2. Natural deodorizer
3. Stress reducer and sleep aid
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil is recommended to prevent skin infections and for pets who are stressed out by bath time. Its calming and healing properties makes it a perfect ingredient for our pet care.
Lavender has the following benefits:
3. Insect repellent