Arden Grange Weaning Puppy Food is recommended for all breed sizes from 3 to 8 weeks of age, especially for puppies requiring a porridge to introduce them to solids. It is also suitable for lactating mothers.
Arden Weaning/Puppy is a complete dog food specially formulated for small/medium & weaning puppies.
• Recommended for:
• All breed sizes from 3 to 8 weeks of age
• Puppies requiring a porridge to introduce them to solids
• Can also be used for:
• Small breed puppies older than 8 weeks
• Medium breed puppies 3 to 12 weeks
• Lactating or pregnant bitches
• Small breed adult dogs with very low appetite or requiring weight gain
• Nutritional Information: • Small kibble size - easily soaked to create a porridge when weaning
• Calorie dense - smaller portions' ideally suited to a young puppy's delicates digestive stew
• High proportion of fresh chicken – meat protein of the highest biological value
• Balanced complete nutrition – correct levels of protein, fat, minerals and vitamins to support early growth
Crude Protein 32%, Fat Content 20%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibers 2.5%, Calcium 1.45%, Phosphorous 1.05%, Omega-3 0.95%, Omega-6 2.87%.
Chicken meat meal (26%), fresh chicken (18%), rice (14%), maize, chicken oil, yeast, beet pulp, whole dried egg, fish meal, chicken digest, hydrolyzed chicken powder, linseed, fish oil, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberries, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, nucleotides.
Arden Grange WEANING/PUPPY should first be soaked with warm water and mixed with a fork to form a smooth porridge. More warm water may need to be added to achieve just the right consistency for lapping. We recommend that puppies are fed by the portion control method, which allows you to monitor their individual intake more accurately.
• We suggest you leave the porridge down for around 15 minutes each time, after which you should remove any uneaten food (or give it to their mother). This routine should be repeated for each mealtime, usually 4 times per day.