This concentrated recipe has been formulated with carefully balanced vitamins and minerals to meet the extra requirements of growing kittens. A generous helping of fresh chicken is included to provide a delicious and easily digestible source of protein. This recipe is free from grains and cereals to more closely reflect a cat’s natural diet while providing the balanced nutrition required for our domesticated feline friends. Our cat foods contain a unique blend of nutrients and natural supplements to help promote the optimum health, vitality, and condition of your pet. These include prebiotics to aid digestion; joint supplements; taurine for a healthy heart, sight, and nervous system; essential fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and coat; cranberry extract for urinary tract health; natural fibers to help prevent fur balls, and natural antioxidants and vitamins to help support your pet’s immune system and dental health.
• Arden Grange Chicken & Potato - Kitten at a glance:
• Calorie dense - smaller portions ideally suited to a small digestive system
• Naturally hypoallergenic - so free from wheat gluten, beef, soya, and dairy products
• Balanced complete nutrition – correct levels of protein, fat, minerals and vitamins to support growth
• Ethically produced - human-grade chicken, no by-products, no battery farming, no GM ingredients
• May also be fed to pregnant or lactating queens
Chicken meat meal (30%), fresh chicken (26%), potato (26%), chicken oil, yeast extract, malt extract, pea fiber, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberry extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, nucleotides.
Crude Protein 34%, Fat Content 22%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Crude Fibres 1.6%, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorous 1%, Taurine 1250mg/kg, Omega-3 0.4%, Omega-6 3.5%.