This complete highly palatable diet is great for adult cats. Its generous amounts of fresh chicken and chicken meat meal make the kibble irresistible to even the fussiest of felines.
Generous helpings of fresh chicken provide a highly digestible source of protein and a delicious meal for even the fussiest of cats. Arden Grange Chicken & Potato recipe is free from grains and cereals to more closely reflect a cat’s natural diet while providing the balanced nutrition required for our domesticated feline friends. Arden Grange naturally hypo-allergenic dry cat food contains a unique blend of nutrients and natural supplements to help promote the optimum health, vitality and condition of your pet. These include prebiotics to aid digestion; joint supplements; taurine for a healthy heart, sight and nervous system; essential fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and coat; cranberry extract for urinary tract health; natural fibres to help prevent fur balls, and natural antioxidants and vitamins to help support your pet’s immune system and dental health.
• Arden Grange Chicken & Potato - Adult Cat at a glance:
• Chicken - to maximise digestibility
• Omega 3 and 6 - fatty acids to promote good skin and coat condition
• Nucleotides - to aid digestion; balanced minerals and added Cranberry extract to help maintain urinary tract health • Antioxidants & Vitamins - to enhance the effectiveness of the immune system
• Tauring - promotes healthy heart, sight and nervous system
• Natural fibres - reduces the development of hairballs
• Calorie dense - smaller portions ideally suited to a small digestive system
• Naturally hypoallergenic, so free from wheat gluten, beef, soya, and dairy products
• Ethically produced - human-grade chicken, with no by-products, battery farming, or GM ingredients
Fresh chicken (26%), potato (26%), chicken meat meal (25%), pea starch, chicken oil, egg powder, chicken digest, salmon oil, yeast extract, malt extract, pea fibre, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberry extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, nucleotides.
• Analytical Constituents:
Crude Protein 31%, Fat Content 19%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.2%, Calcium 1.3%, Phosphorous 0.8%, Taurine 1000mg/kg, Omega-3 0.4%, Omega-6 2.9%.