A highly nutritional diet, Acana Wild Coast Dog Food is a feed that is biologically appropriate and matches a dog’s ancestral diet. This food contains proteins and omega-3 fatty acids, sourced from the fresh fish of Pacific Waters, it is also an assortment of 50 percent vegetables, fruits, and botanicals.
• BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE- Acana Wild Coast Dog Food is a feed loaded with fresh fish from Pacific waters and contains low-glycemic carbohydrates that makes it a biologically appropriate diet that matches a dog’s ancestral diet.
• WHOLEPREY RATIOS- The diet is an assortment of 50% of animal protein and 50% of the diet is enriched with fruits, veggies and other botanicals that meets the wholeprey ratios of a dog’s natural diet.
• FOOD COMPOSITION- This diet is filled with wild-caught mackerel, herring redfish, silver hake, yellowtail flounder, steel-cut oats, fruits, veggies and other botanicals.
• RICH IN PROTEIN- Acana dog food is rich in animal protein, freshly sourced from Pacific waters and is even fit for human consumption.
• BENEFITS OF OATS- Steel cut oats are a good source of carbs. These are low-glycemic grains so they digest slowly, helping your dog feel full. Oats are a good source of dietary fiber, Thiamin, Magnesium and Phosphorus, and a very good source of Manganese. They’re also a good source of omega-6 fatty acid.
A highly nutritional diet, Acana Wild Coast Dog Food is a feed that is biologically appropriate and matches a dog’s ancestral diet. This food contains proteins and omega-3 fatty acids, sourced from the fresh fish of Pacific Waters, it is also an assortment of 50 percent vegetables, fruits, and botanicals. The Diet is helpful in maintaining the blood sugar levels of Dogs and meets all the daily health requirements.
Acana features five fresh fish in wholeprey ratios that include fish, organs, and cartilage or bone to supply nutrients naturally and completely.
• Atlantic Mackerel
• Atlantic Herring
• Acadian Redfish
• Silver Hake
• Yellowtail Flounder
• Weight available in 2kg per bag
• Highly Organic
• Suitable for all breed and all stages
Herring meal (24%), steel-cut oats (23%), fresh whole Pacific herring (10%), fresh whole flounder (6%), herring oil (6%), cold-pressed canola oil, fresh whole silver hake (4%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole garbanzo beans, whole yellow peas, whole oats, sun-cured alfalfa, lentil fibre, dried brown kelp, fresh pumpkin, fresh butternut squash, fresh parsnips, fresh green kale, fresh spinach, fresh carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh bartlett pears, freeze-dried herring (0.1%), fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.